Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Etsy Take 2!!

I'm currently on vacation from work for two weeks and have been having a great time just laying around and doing the things that I want to do. I actually feel like a parent because I get to stay home with the baby and take my oldest daughter to school in the morning.

I was able to take a quick weekend trip to California again. I love it out there so much. It was just me from early Friday morning, to late Sunday night. I had a great time. I went to Santa Monica Beach, the 3rd Street Promenade, and did some shopping. Hopefully, I'll be able to take another trip out there before the year is out.

Anyhoo, I decided to open up another Etsy shop. I've been sewing a lot since I've been on vacation and I decided to open up a little shop to showcase and to get rid of some of them.

My new shop is called...... Material Gurl, just like my blog!!!!!



These are just a couple of the pouches that I have listed right now. I will also be adding some small sewing notions and such.

0 comments:

Post a Comment