Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Trip To L.A

Last month, we took a family trip to L.A.  It was absolutely amazing. It has such a different vibe from New York and I would definitely like to go back before the year is out. One of the highlights of my trip was seeing the Flynt Productions building. I love the movie The People vs. Larry Flynt and just seeing that building in real life was amazeballs.

You can see it the brown building in the back of the picture. I drove right by it, but my phone died and I didn't get to take another pic.

Another highlight was the Universal Studio Tour at Universal Studios Hollywood. It features a tour of the backlot where they film all types of  movies and shows (like Desperate Housewives which was filming as we were driving through), and a King Kong 3D ride. Worth Every Penny. Here's a couple of pictures of the set from War Of The Worlds.



That's a picture of a plane after it "crashed"
And last but not least, the Fabulous Beverly Hills.....


Rodeo Drive was filled with all the glitz and glamour that you see on TV. We drove through it probably like three times but didn't dare get out of the car. I didn't want to embarrass myself lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment