Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mmmmm Cupcakes.....

Amongst other crafts that I indulge in, I thoroughly enjoy baking. I'm constantly cruising the net reading foodie blogs and such. I'm no pro, but I enjoy giving it a shot.

Cupcakes are what my daughter enjoys making the most. Everything usually goes pretty smoothly until it comes time to frost them. I bought a Wilton Desert Decorator Plus and it works like a charm, but I always feel like I'm cheating.

I stumbled upon this awesome tutorial in my blog roll from Glory at Glorious Treats. Her blog is awesome and the pictures of her treats that she makes are visually stimulating.  She made a short video showing how to properly frost a cupcake. I can't wait to give it a try.

Check out her post here.

Glorious Treats





3 comments:

Yadira said...

I follow Glory too. She makes the cutest cookies and desserts. I'm looking forward to see what you make with this blog. The template makes me happy. :D

Desi said...

@Yadira thank you. The template makes me happy too!!!

Yadira said...

Oh I forgot to tell you. I found you through your comment on Zakka Inspired blog.
http://zakkainspired.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment