Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Mini Pouches WIP

I'm currently in one of my sewing moods, so I yesterday I decided to cut up some fabric for some mini pouches that I intend on sewing together. These particular pouches are very small in size (5 x 3.5 inches)  and are very quick and easy to stitch up. I used colored metal snaps to close them up.

These are a couple that I've made previously:




And these are the fabrics that I intend on using for my next two, all cut and ready to sew:




I'll upload more pictures when these two are complete!!

2 comments:

Yadira said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous, I can't wait to see the finished products. What are you going to do with those pouches?

Desi said...

@Yadira I generally just sew them and then just put them aside. Sometimes my daughter will ask for one and uses them for her things.

Post a Comment